Bhadrak, Dec 12 (LocalWire) At least 10 students fell ill after they consumed fruits of a tree inside the school premises, said reports on Wednesday.
The students of Rajpur Tihidi Primary School were immediately taken to Bhadrak District headquarters hospital after they started vomiting and showing signs of suspected food poisoning.
“They were playing at the ground after mid-day meal Tuesday afternoon. It was then they consumed the fruits. Later they came to us complaining of uneasiness and some of them started vomiting. So we rushed them to the hospital,” said headmistress Mahamaya Singh.
The students are stable now, she said.