Bhubaneswar, July 1 (LocalWire): Aiming to provide information electronically and promote Digital India, East Coast Railway has launched Rath Yatra mobile app ‘ECOR YATRA’ for the benefit of passengers especially devotees who are coming to witness Rath Yatra at Puri.
Passengers can get information related to regular and special trains and other facilities by East Coast Railway by downloading the app on their android smart phones.
The app will contain information about:
· Special trains: complete details on train running schedules from 3 July to 14 July.
· ECOR Train Time Table: information related to all regular trains.
· Live Train Information: will include platform number allocation at Puri.
· Lodging arrangements: facilities for tourists, retiring rooms and mela shed arrangements made available through IRCTC.
· Rath Yatra Schedule: the entire schedule from 3 July to 14 July.
· Ticket Counters: information about special additional ticket counters at Puri.
· Transport facilities: by OSRTC and pre-paid taxi along with fares.
· Enquiry: seat availability, fare enquiry.
· Ticketing: both reserved and unreserved tickets, videos on use of Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (ATVM) and Unreserved Ticketing System on Mobile (UTS on mobile)
· Other Facilities: like helpline numbers, passenger amenities, e-catering, medical assistance and sanitation, wheel chairs, battery operated vehicle (BOV) at platform, photo gallery, grievances and free Wi-Fi facilities.
· That apart, Dos and Don’ts for passengers, provision of emergency notification to the public, cases of lost luggage and missing persons will be mentioned in the app.
· Live streaming of Rath Yatra will also be available through this app.