Berhampur, Sept 19 (LocalWire): Two persons of a family were electrocuted at Bakuta village under Ganjam district’s Khallikote police station limits today.
The deceased were identified as Narayan Nahak and his mother Sajani Nahak.
Sources said Narayan was electrocuted while he was repairing a fan in his home and his mother died while she tried to save him.
One of their neighbours rushed them to the nearby Khallikote hospital after switched off power to the house.
The doctors, however, declared them brought dead, police said. Police have registered an unnatural death case.