Bhubaneswar, June 1 (Local Wire): The state government today issued their own guidelines for the Unlock 1.0 which will be applicable for the month of June.
This comes after the detailed guidelines issued by the Home Ministry recently.
State Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy addressed a media briefing today to announce the new norms.
Following are some of the key points from the state norms released today-
1. State not to allow public gathering in large numbers in religious places.
2. State bars opening of shopping malls till June 30.
3. State allows to open hotels and restaurants with restrictions.
4. Hotels to accommodate upto 30 per cent of their space for guests.
5. Restaurants to offer dining to only inhouse guests.
7. Gyms, cinema theatres, mass gathering events barred.
8. Schools and educational institutes to remain closed till July 31.
9. Powers given Urban Local Bodies to enforce new rules in urban areas .