Bhubaneswar, May 23 (LocalWire): As the temperatures rise in Odisha, people look out for different ways to beat the heat. Here are seven simple but effective ways to stay cool this summer!
1. Stay indoors while you can.
2. Keep yourself hydrated with plenty of fruits, juice, pana and lassi.
3. Find a tree for shade.
4. Obey instructions of the MeT department and don’t fall prey to rumors.
5. Drink sufficient water, or ORS, Torani, lemon water and buttermilk.
6. Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose, cotton clothes and cover your head with a cloth, hat, or use an umbrella.
7. Avoid long sun exposures at all cost and backbreaking outdoor activities.