Jagatsinghpur, October 26 (LocalWire): A forty-year-old woman from Jaipur village under Tirtol police limit was electrocuted on Friday when a live electric wire snapped and fell on a tree.
The woman Bhanprava Pradhan had gone out in the field to get flowers when the electric wire fell on the tree that she came in contact with and succumbed.
The family members shifted her to the local Jaipur hospital where the doctor declared the woman brought dead.
The Tirtol police have seized the dead body and sent it to Jagatsinghpur hospital for postmortem.
Police are further investigating the case.